Friday, January 24, 2014

A NEW Double Wide Trailer....

OK so when I moved in with my husband I moved into a double wide broken down trailer..... With a smoker, police officer, that loved inside cats and had no since of smell   BACHELOR.... that should say enough.... Well through the last 6 years alot has happened in that trailer we have had up to 13 people living with us,and had house fire,  ... BUT through everything it has stood even though I had never quite felt like it was home.... I moved to my sisters for almost a year to take care of my 2 foster daughters ... She and her husband graciously welcomed us into their home and hearts when we did not have enough room in ours.... Well upon return to my house we have been holding onto the dream of the NEW house that is being built with our own sweat love and tears....As I say often that house is moving at goverment speed so I needed to make the old white trash trailer our own..... I did not take before pictures but if you have any questions about how we did something just email me... Here are my brag pictures of my HOME and yes it is now where my heart is.....

No comments:

Post a Comment