1. Rinse and cut off the pit
2. Firm pack Fruit in Jar of Choice
3. Make a simple syrup by combinding 2cups water with 1 cup sugar in a pot
4. Bring to a boil until all sugar is dissolved and the mixture is clear
5. Pour simple syrup into each jar.
6. Use a knife to remove any air from inside jars
7. Clean the tops of each jar with a clean towel
8. Prepare the lids according to box
9. Place lid and ring on and hand tighten
10. Place into a pot with water that is at least 1in over the top of the jars
and bring to boil. Boil for 15 mins. Remove jars and allow to cool.