Here is the shirt we picked.. As you can see it is just has such beautiful colors and detail I just couldn't let it go...
1. I grabbed a tank top and cut out the basic shape 2. Save the bottom part for later....
3.Flip under and Pin the arm hole twice and sew. 4.Sew down the side Seams
5. Measure the skirt piece from the bottom seam so the dress is the
correct length and trim to the correct length
6. measure and pin pleats to match the width of the top part.
7. Baste the pleats in place
8. sew the bottom of the dress to the top
There you go such a cute dress... and simple to make