Here you go......1. Heat about 2 tbls of oil in a skillet (we use pure garlic infused olive oil)
2.Add about 1 cup of sauteed onions (we used some that we cooked last night on the BBQ)
3. Add about 2 tbls of minced Garlic
4.Once the onions and garlic are cooked add about 1Lb of very lean beef (we raise our own beef)
5. We added about 2 tsp of coarse ground black pepper (we love black pepper)
6. And 3 tbls. of Creole Seasoning
7. Chop up ground beef while browning
8. Add 2Tbls. Worcestershire Sauce and cook until browned
9. Add 1 can drained corn and 1 can drained green beans
10. Cook until all ingredients are mixed and hot
11. Hot and Bubbly Yum Yum.... And mama didn't have to cook....
This could be served on a bed of rice with soy sauce but Aaron said " No mom that would add to many carbs so I ate mine with some sauteed squash.....