Thursday, July 25, 2013

Facebook Adventure.....


Hello to Everyone...

 I am not sure if any reads the ramblings I am posting BUT at least I know my mom and my sisters do...LOL ... I am part of several groups on Facebook and noticed one day that someone was asking about a craft group.... Upon mentioning that I used to have Craft get together s (before 2 house fires, 3 births of grandkids, moving in with baby sister, gaining custody of 2 babies, starting a business, and 4 spouse strokes within the last 3 years just to name a few adventures) and people just seemed to respond... I LOVE Pinterest, don't get me wrong but I really like the idea of having a more interactive medium to "Talk Shop" Sooooo I creadted a group.. Crafters Corner.... I love it already we have over 300 members in under 15 hours and people seem to be responding...
I have put a challenge out there to everyone in Facebook land I would love for us as a collaborative group to Find new lives and loves in 100 different items in the next month.... So that means 100 items by 8/25/2013,,,Lets see if we can do this. I will document the items and the progress on this Blog as we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment